Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New Running Programs at GT Fitness Coming Soon

The first round of running workouts has been awesome so far and I am very excited to see how people perform at the end of it all. I do have some news for runners about future programs.

I will be expanding my offerings for runners very soon.  I am putting together a program that caters to brand new, first time, just got off the couch runners, as well as programs for more advanced runners.

There will be options to just do group strengthening classes, as well as options to go on training runs. The training runs will be more than just a group run around town, they will each have a different focus so you can learn how to do different types of training as appropriate for your fitness level and running experience.

There will also be the option for some one-on-one sessions to help set and meet specific goals, or to put together a personalized training program.

So get ready runners I've got a lot in store for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment